The virtual background function allows you to show an image or video as your background during a Zoom Meeting. This function works best with a green background and consistent lighting to allow Zoom to see the contrast between you and your background. View a video about this function.
It’s simple to utilize our Zoom Virtual Backgrounds Package for video meetings:
- Download our Zoom Virtual Backgrounds Package and save it to your computer system.
- Open your Zoom app, click the “^” arrow beside Start/Stop Video.
- Click Choose a Virtual Background.
- Click “+” to add image/video, then choose the image you desire, or select to add a video.
- If you utilize the function “green background” and the spotted color is not precise, use the color picker to choose the color of your background.
- If you need more assistance, take a look at the Zoom guide.